The GDL. Answered.
GDL Answered is the clearest and most comprehensive guide for the Graduate Diploma in Law - whatever your law school
GDL Answered is a set of distinction-level notes for the Graduate Diploma in Law.
We sell two books - a Core Guide which explains the law and how to apply it to every topic of the GDL, and a Case Book which summarises the facts and legal principles of the GDL cases.
- Covers every topic on the GDL.
- Structured step-by-step answers to any problem question that might come up in your exams.
- Clear summaries of all the relevant black-letter law.
- Explanations of all the key cases.
- Use for revision or as a study guide throughout the year.
- Designed for BPP, University of Law and other GDL students - may also be suitable for LLB students.
- Constantly updated.
Latest Core Guide edition available now
Our GDL Answered Core Guide has been fully updated, with new law, new chapters and in a new style. Our fifth edition for the 2016-17 academic year is available now. It is our most comprehensive yet - updated throughout with a wealth of feedback and changes from current and recently-graduated students at a wide range of law schools including BPP and ULaw.
New Case Book available now
We have just released our Case Book. It summarises the facts and legal principles behind the cases referred to on the GDL and is perfect for understanding the cases to get that top mark.
We also have a bundle deal available if you buy both our Core Guide and our Case Book - just select the bundle option through our Buy Now page.